Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Walkin' On Sunshine

You're welcome, now that song can be stuck in your head all day too.

So Sue at Diapers or Wine? thinks I am a ray of freakin' sunshine.  So much so that when needing to pick only five peeps to pass the Sunshine Award on to, she deemed me worthy of such a short list.  Maybe she's hitting the wine a bit much (hey, friends share!) but whatever her reasons are, I am certainly grateful.

So on to the nitty gritty.

The Sunshine Award

The conditions of this award are to answer the eight questions below, and nominate 10 5 other awesome bloggers.  The Questions:

1. What is your favorite Christmas/festive movie?

A Christmas Story, without a doubt.  I will never pronounce the word "fragile" as anything other than the Italian "frahjiley."

2. What is your favorite flower?

Bird of paradise, but the calla lilly is a close second.  Or any that my husband gives me ... which would be none.

3. What is your favorite non – alcoholic beverage?

Dr. Pepper runs through my veins.

4. What is your passion? 

Writing, painting, and my family ... but not necessarily in that order.

5. What is your favorite time of year?

This is a toughie, I love summer because of the immediate connection I have between vacations and summer.  But in general I think I love fall.  The weather here is perfect and we can actually go outside without dying.

6. What is your favorite time of day?

Early morning when I am the only person alive in the house.  Solitude, sweet glorious and intensely short-lived solitude.

7. What is your favorite physical activity?

LOL does anyone not think something dirty here?  Am I just a perv?  My mind naturally goes where it is socially inappropriate, what can I say?!  But seriously, I would have to say running or swimming -- especially if either are at a beach.

8. What is your favorite vacation?

Anything at a beach.  A tropical one, none of this cold beach business!  Paul Bunyan and I were married on Maui and I would willingly sell a kidney to go back.

Now for my nominations.  This is actually quite a toughie because there are so many people who really have fantastic blogs that make me smile for whatever reason.  Each of my nominies makes me smile for different reasons, all of them are passionate and share that passion in some way on their blogs.






1 comment: