- Do the laundry because there are no towels. Well, no clean ones. I actually uttered the words "well we wouldn't run out if you didn't use them so often" to my husband this morning. I even facepalmed in real life on that one while he laughed.
- Sweep, mop, dust, and do a general pick-up of the crapalanche all over because my mother in law is coming.
- Make my house look like I know what I am doing because my mother in law is coming. Too bad I am not sure how to do this ...
- Make an impossible, yet thoroughly awesome, cake. Pictures and blog post to come.
- Bathe a dog because he smells like human feet. Why I don't know, nor do I want to.
- Keep two children alive and cleanish.
- Not kill the guys next door re-roofing the neighbor's house for the excessive noise they are making, even if they wake the Beans.
- Maintain my sanity and sobriety.
- Shower. After the towels are done.
But hey, at least I am blog hoppin' again! Lets see if we can surpass ten followers today!