Thursday, July 5, 2012

beer pong and nose theft

A couple thoughts to share with you today.

I was reading over at MommyShorts, one of my favoritest places on the interwebz, and she had a video that I too must share.  As she put it, this 9 year old is apparently already training for what will be "the most epic freshman year of college ever" and I do agree.  I would also like to point out that while MommyShorts has featured my child in one of her hilarious posts (she often asks for readers to volunteer children as tribute) this is not my child.  However, in slightly related news, I will begin a rigorous training program with my children today simply so I can watch this kind of awesome in person!


Second thing to share, and I am clearly running with a theme here is a picture.  My husband sent me this with the subject line of the Beans' name.  I about feel off my chair laughing.


I hope you had a safe and fun 4th, I will be back to more regular posting again shortly! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment