Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ha! I win this round!

While about 90% of the stuff I pin on Pintercrack is just pinned and never touched again (if they ever make episodes of Hoarders about pins I will surely be on it) like maybe 5% is really useful.

The other 5% is stuff like toddler bowling pins, Hogwarts Cakesbanana bread bars, and ketchup bottle pancake batter dispensers -- great in theory but I totally effed up the execution   Some of them I think  were flawed before I even touched them.

At any rate  there is that 5% that gives me hope ... the 5% that makes me keep pinning and trying, because I am just sure this will work.

I got one!!!

Cinnamon Roll Waffles.

How can you make cinnamon rolls even better than they already are?  Make them easier to make!

Its simple, so simple not even I could mess it up!!!

Makin' cinnamon rolls with your waffle maker, in SIX easy steps!

1.) Grease the absolute crap outta your waffle maker.  I used spray, lots of it.  Cinnamon sticks and burns like a motha.  As this post is about me being successful, lets not discuss how I know this.

2.) Pop open the baking grenade of cinnamon rolls.  This particular week I actually used the store brand, not as good as Grands, but certainly edible.  Personally if I am going to consume the calories I'd damn well better enjoy it like an Herbal Essences commercial, so I doubt I will buy Kroger again unless I am really going to be strong and not eat 'em.

3.) Set them on the waffle maker and close the lid.  Did you remember to turn the waffle maker on?  If not smack yourself for being so dependent on my steps.


4.) It only took like a minute, if that, so don't expect it to be like a waffle and need checked 47 times.  Don't tell me I am the only impatient one here who does that.


5.) Put them on a plate and goop them with the icing, which sits ever so nicely in the little holes the waffle maker creates.

6.)  Eat them!  Well let them cool first, but then eat them.

You will need to wipe up your waffle maker, or your next batch of waffles will have specks of burnt cinnamon on them.  Again, lets not discuss HOW I know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment